• Specially selected seed to give good ground cover.
• This mix also attracts insects including bees.
• Quick to flower - 6 to 8 weeks.
• Sowing period April to June.
• Flowering Period June to September.
• Height 30 to 100cm.
Sow directly onto prepared and weeded ground. Do not cover the seed with any soil but press or rake into the soil gently. Do not let the seeds dry out but keep moist but not wet during germination. Larger quantities are available on request. Great for public flowerbeds in suburban areas.
2 to 6 grams of seed needed per square meter of area depending on quality of soil. Stoney areas will need the higher rate.
I can supply large amounts if required.