You have no items in your shopping cart.
By using our website and placing an order you confirm your agreement to our terms and conditions as set out below. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions you should not use this website or place an order for goods.
Please read these carefully:
An order for goods placed by you, the buyer through our website shall be subject to these terms and conditions. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect the statutory rights of any consumer.
Orders; Once an order by e-mail is accepted a contract will be formed between you, the buyer and Perfect Plants Ltd. All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase pursuant to these terms and conditions. No order submitted by you, the buyer, shall be deemed to be accepted by us unless and until Secure Trading have confirmed acceptance of your order by e-mail whether or not you receive that e-mail. You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form. We may contact you iin order to request you to provide further information to enable your order to be evaluated or processed. We are entitled to refuse any order, or any part of an order placed.
Goods: The goods may differ slightly from the images shown. In the unlikely event that we are not able to ship the items requested, or we decide on reasonable grounds not to do so we will offer a refund.
Price: The price of the goods will be the price quoted on the website at the date the order is received. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
Payment: You may pay by Credit or Debit Card or PayPal. Please note we do not accept American Express. We do not accept cheques as a form of payment.
Delivery; The goods will normally be delivered to you, the buyer, within 7 working days from the date we receive your order, but please allow 14 days in busy periods. The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, at the address provided by you on the order form. Goods can be sent to an alternate delivery address than the invoice address. We will always attempt to deliver on the day we quote but sometimes delays can occur. If you arrange a gardener to plant these on your behalf, it is always best not to organise this for the same day as your plants are due to arrive as delays may occur. We cannot take any responsibility for the cost of hired labour if the delivery does not turn up on the day quoted.
Return and exchange of goods: The buyer will be refunded within 5 working days from the date we receive your return. If you are not satisfied with the goods or service, you, the buyer, have the right to return your order up to 14 working days after receipt. Postage and packing charges for the return of these goods will be payable by you, the buyer. If you receive goods which are damaged or incorrectly supplied to you, the buyer should contact Perfect Plants Ltd. in the first instance. You should recognise that plants are perishable and we have no control over the conditions in which you keep them; the ground in which they are planted; the manner in which they are planted or the way in which you tend your plants. The plants' health is your sole responsibility. We will always attempt to supply the tallest possible plants within the size range quoted. Due to the nature of plants, sometimes + / - size tolerances can occur.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION on Perfect Plants Ltd.
LIABILITY: All terms, conditions, warranties and representations (whether implied or made expressly) whether by Perfect Plants Ltd, its servants or agents or otherwise relating to the information and materials ( including but not limited to, implied warranties or representations, accuracy, availability, satisfactory quality, or fitness for a particular purpose) contained in this site are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Except where you, the buyer are dealing as consumer (as defined in the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977 section 12 as amended) we do not give any warranty, guarantee or indemnity as to quality, fitness for purpose or otherwise of the goods. Except in respect of death or personal injury caused by our negligence, we will not be liable to you, the buyer, for any loss of profit or any indirect special or consequential loss, damage, costs, expenses or other claims, which arise out of or in connection with the supply of goods other than as a result of a breach of an obligation arising under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (as amended) and the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1973.
Intellectual Property: All copyright, trade marks and other intellectual property rights in this website and any service marks, trade names and brands included in that material belongs to Perfect Plants Ltd. or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies and or third-party licensors. You may make one download or take one copy of the content and other down-loadable items displayed on the website subject to the condition that the material may only be used for personal non-commercial purposes. Copying or storing the contents of the website for other than personal use is expressly prohibited.
Website: We will attempt to ensure that the information available on the website at any time is accurate. However, we will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. We will use all reasonable endeavours to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after becoming aware or being notified of these. All drawings, photographs, descriptive matter and specifications of the goods on the website are for the sole purpose of giving an approximate description of the goods. We may also change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the website, including the availability of any features, information, database or content or restrict access to parts or the entire website without notice or liability. Links with Third Parties: Third parties may have links to their website via the Perfect Plants Ltd website. These are not owned or operated by Perfect Plants Ltd. We will not be responsible for the accuracy, content, availability or information found on sites owned and operated by third parties and linked to the Perfect Plants Ltd. website.
General: We may from time to time change, alter, adapt, add or remove portions of these terms and conditions but if we do so we will post any such changes on the website. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions of this Agreement and the remainder of the provision in question will not be affected. Scottish law will apply to this agreement, and the parties agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts. The headings in this agreement are for convenience only and will not affect their interpretation.
Online Dispute Platform EU Online Dispute Resolution ODR Website
Queries and Further Information:
If you require further information on payments please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Telephone 01323 833479.
Perfect plants win £200 of plants PROMOTION FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR WEBSITE
Promotion name and description: "Perfect Plants win £200 of plants" promotion
Promotor: Perfect Plants (Sussex) Ltd
Entry Open Date: 13th May 2022. Entry Closing Date: 31st June 2022 or earlier.
By entering the Prize Promotion the entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. The Perfect plants win £200 of plants PROMOTION is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
6. Only United Kingdom residents over the age of 18 years upon the date of their entry are eligible to participate.
7. Entrants shall enter the Prize Promotion via https://competition.perfectplants.co.uk.
8. Only one entry per email address will be accepted.
9. Entries must be received between the Entry Open Date and the Entry Closing Date. Late entries will not be valid.
10. The name, address, email address and phone number of the winner must be provided to the Promoter to enable fulfilment of the Prize Promotion.
The winner will receive a voucher with a value of £200 of to be redeemed at www.Perfectplants.co.uk
SELECTION OF WINNER
11. Entrants who have correctly entered the Prize Promotion on the required digital and social media platforms will have a chance to win.
12. The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
13. The winner will be contacted via email.
PRIZE FULFILMENT AND DISQUALIFICATION
14. Promoter’s employees, their immediate family or any third party directly associated with the promotion are not eligible to enter.
15. Incomplete, illegal, misdirected entries will not be valid.
16. Promoter is not responsible for entries lost, damaged, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid due to technical or connectivity or other problems
17. Prizes are as stated and non-negotiable, and there are no alternative prizes or cash substitutes available. Where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that Prize for a Prize of equal or higher value.
18. If a Prize is declined or returned undeliverable, or if an entrant forfeits the prize under these Terms and Conditions, then the Promoter may at its absolute discretion select an alternative entrant to receive the Prize.
19. Promoter shall disqualify any entries that have failed to abide by and/or are in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
20. Promoter will not be held liable if the named Prize becomes unavailable or cannot be fulfilled.
21. All personal details and/or information given either in the entry process or otherwise must be truthful, accurate and in no way misleading. Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entrants if they have supplied untruthful, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
23. To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter’s liability under or in connection with the Prize or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the Prize in question.
24. To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the competition or any Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by an entrant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the entrant and the Promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
25. Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
26. Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to amend or waive any of these Terms and Conditions, or suspend or cancel the promotion at any stage, in the event of circumstances that are unforeseen or beyond its reasonable control (including suspected or actual fraudulent or misleading practices or other breaches of these Terms and Conditions).
27. English law applies and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this Prize Promotion.