Lucky bamboo makes a very popular gift because of the association with good luck. Here we have three Lucky Bamboo Stems which are all ready to place in your own vase. Each comes with its own water supply, so it stays healthy in transit. These stems will continue to grow, albeit slowly. Ensure to provide clean water regularly. At least once per week. This is all they need, but protect from frost. These measure approximately 60cm tall.
The philosophical view of Feng Shui suggests that placing plants and furniture in certain arrangements and positions in a home will promote good, beneficial energy.
The number of stalks is said to be significant, with various numbers representing different areas of luck.
There are many forms of 'luck' associated with lucky bamboo but the stem numbers could be explained simply as follows:
- 1 Lucky Bamboo stem is associated with things that are easy or simple. Truth, commitment, happiness.
- 2 Stems of Lucky Bamboo represents relationships.
- 3 Lucky Bamboo stems is often associated with new things or a new beginning. It could be a new life; a new venture or change of direction.
- 4 Stems could promote academic achievements and creativity.
- 5 Lucky Bamboos is connected to the Chinese five elements of water, fire, earth, wood and metal. It represents balance and harmony. Peace and health.
- 6 Lucky Bamboo stems count as a blessing, happiness and success in business.
- 7 Stems emphasises luck in relationships; a common goal and success in life.
- 8 Lucky Bamboo stems can be viewed as promoting luck in prosperity and wealth. Also general joy.
- 9 Stems represents harmony and long-lasting relationships. A great gift for a wedding, an anniversary or even just to say 'I love you'.