3 x Lucky Bamboo Squiggles to place in your own vase. Each comes with its own water supply, so it stays healthy in transit. They are 60cm tall. Dracaena sanderiana, also known as Lucky Bamboo, are not only architectural plants but they are said to provide good luck too!
Lucky bamboo could be viewed as the perfect present as it is said to promote good luck in a home. The philosophical view of Feng Shui suggests that placing plants and furniture in certain arrangements and positions in a home will promote good, beneficial energy.
The Lucky Bamboo arrangement will continue to grow, albeit slowly. Ensure to provide clean water regularly, at least once per week. This is all the arrangement requires, however, it does need to be protected from frost.
The number of stalks is said to be significant, with various numbers representing different areas of luck.
There are many forms of 'luck' associated with lucky bamboo but the stem numbers could be explained simply as follows:
- 1 Lucky Bamboo stem is associated with things that are easy or simple. Truth, commitment, happiness.
- 2 Stems of Lucky Bamboo represents relationships.
- 3 Lucky Bamboo stems is often associated with new things or a new beginning. It could be a new life; a new venture or change of direction.
- 4 Stems could promote academic achievements and creativity.
- 5 Lucky Bamboos is connected to the Chinese five elements of water, fire, earth, wood and metal. It represents balance and harmony. Peace and health.
- 6 Lucky Bamboo stems count as a blessing, happiness and success in business.
- 7 Stems emphasises luck in relationships; a common goal and success in life.
- 8 Lucky Bamboo stems can be viewed as promoting luck in prosperity and wealth. Also general joy.
- 9 Stems represents harmony and long-lasting relationships. A great gift for a wedding.
- ODD NUMBERS of Lucky Bamboo are said to be the most fortunate of all. They are associated with 'Yang' which carries the most positive energy.