Perfect plants and garden products, delivered across the whole of the UK
Celebrating the season of love! Look in OFFERS (above) for reductions on a heart-shaped selection!
WELCOME to winter
Make your garden sparkle
Plants are good for you!
House plants, in particular, have been shown to improve the air and remove toxins from the environment. Gardening is great for health!
- Plants moderate your mood.They impact on how you feel and promote positive thoughts.
- Gardening improves health and fitness, helping to guard against both heart attacks and strokes.
- Studies have shown that gardening might lower the risk of dementia.
- Working outdoors strengthens the immune system and helps you to absort vitamin D.
- Gardening can promote the body's ability to absorb calcium and therefore can help in conditions such as osteoporosis.
- A love of plants is a great social bonding tool! Gardening helps people to make friends!